A beautiful Parish memoir, available for you to purchase
This delightful memoir, published in hardback, was produced to celebrate the re-opening of St. Patrick’s Church, Craigagh in April 2010, after undergoing major and extensive restoration.
It was researched and compiled by local people and contains forewords by :
The Late Cardinal Cahal B. Daly
The Very Reverend Brian Daly PP Ballycastle
Fr. Martin O’Hagan, who, as the Parish Priest for Cushendun and Torr from August 2006 until October 2009, undertook all aspects of the church restoration programme.
This very special souvenir edition embraces the social and religious aspects of life in the Parish of Cushendun and has great appeal to those living in the area and much further afield.
Its contents include:
· A History of St Patrick’s Church in Cushendun
· Parish Priests through the years
· Religious Customs and Events
· Other Mass Sites in Cushendun
· A reminder of the Bi-centenary Year in 2004
· Lay Ministries in the Parish
· Other Churches in Cushendun
· A Look Back at Education
· The Social Life of the Parish
· Natural Disasters
· The Second World War Years
· Cushendun as a Sea Port
· Timeline of Key Dates and Events
· Townland survey
· How the Children See it All
~~~~~ * ~~~~~
The cost of this publication is £11.50
(inc. postage & packing)
( £10 in local shops)
To order your copy contact:
Please supply your name and full postal address.
Cheques should be made payable to
St Patrick’s Church Building Fund.
All proceeds from the sale of this publication
go to the church restoration fund.
Also available from local stores
St Patricks Parish Cushendun